Choosing Your Best War Stories
- July 23, 2018
- Category: MarketingSelling
When you’re in business development mode, your stories can clinch the client’s confidence in you to make you the best or even the ONLY choice.
But how do you decide which stories make sense and which should remain untold?
Join us as we discuss triggers, values, the different between credentials and stories and how to make your stories sticky.
– “If someone wanted an arrogant cowboy, that would be the perfect story to tell.”—RM
– “It’s going to push away people who would create a disastrous project anyway.”—JS
– “Really good stories are sticky.”—JS
– “Lists of credentials can help narrow the field. Your story takes you to the next level.”—RM