You Might Have A Positioning Problem If…
If you’re in the authority business, the single most important thing you’ll do is position yourself and your firm.
What’s positioning you ask? Think of it as an organized effort to differentiate yourself (or your firm) to influence how your target audience perceives you.
It becomes a litmus test for every decision—tactical and strategic—you’ll make in your business, so it pays to get it right.
– “If someone wanted an arrogant cowboy, that would be the perfect story to tell.”—RM
– “You want to give your clients the tools to spread the word about you.”—JS
– “What is the change–the transformation–you create for your people? That’s where you want to focus.”—JS
– “The HOW we get clients “there” is less important than that we’re focused on the same outcome.”—RM
– “Positioning is an organized effort to differentiate yourself or your firm to influence how your target audience perceives you.”—RM
– “A strategy is a litmus test for deciding what not to do. What’s a good opportunity and a bad opportunity?”—JS
– “If you’re in the authority business, the single most important thing you’ll do is position yourself or your firm.”—RM