Do you love media—social, digital and video? Are you passionate about building on-line communities AND spreading the word on ideas that matter? Are you detail-oriented with a clear head for strategy?
I may have a spot for you to put your passions and education to use in the real world. I run a unique boutique agency dedicated to building the personal brands and media platforms of consultants, authors and artists with big, bold, bodacious ideas: Be Unforgettable Media.
You’ll work with me and my team in Los Angeles—both virtually and occasionally in the office. This is a flexible contract role that may lead to full-time employment.
• Building and executing social media strategies for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest to gain exposure
• Media outreach and uncovering new PR sources
• Establishing relationships with strategic bloggers and pitching our clients.
Job Requirements Include:
• Demonstrated facility with key social media and blogging platforms
• Superb written and oral communications
• Strong organizational skills
• Comfort with Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Undergraduate degree in communications, public relations, marketing or a related field.
I’ll consider a paid internship for a truly exceptional candidate currently studying public relations, communications, marketing or a related field.
If this sounds like just your kind of opportunity, please email your resume to HL@rochellemoulton.com. We’ll be in touch!