You lead a consulting or advisory firm with revenue in the neighborhood of $250,000 up to $25 million or so.
Whether it’s just your name on the door or you have a handful of partners, growth is on your mind 24/7:
- Our clients love us, so why is consistently attracting new ones such a challenge?
- Why is my firm growing slower than some new upstarts?
- Are we targeting the right clients and market segments?
- Is our message relevant to and resonating with our sweet-spot audience?
- What experience should we be delivering across all our media and marketing platforms?
- Do we have the right mix of talents and skill sets for where I want to take the firm?
If these are some of the questions you’ve been wrestling with, we should talk.
Because not only have I been where you are right now—but I’ve advised dozens in the same position.
And here’s what I know for sure: until you’ve hard-wired your firm’s DNA into your branding and marketing, you’ll keep playing the “me too” game. Wouldn’t you rather write your own rules?
Click here to schedule an initial consulting session with me.